Contemporary knowledge about God, Evolution, and the meaning of human life.
Methodology of spiritual development.
Teachings of God
Steps of Perfecting
“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else,
“For where your treasure is,
“The Kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21).
“Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God”(Matt 5:8).
“The Kingdom of God is being preached,
The entire Path of spiritual development can be represented as a sequence of large steps, a gradual mastering of which namely in this sequence — always leads to lasting success.
First, let’s list these steps and then look at some of them individually in detail.
So, it is necessary:
And — as a result — the opportunity appears to observe the Process of Evolution of the Universal Consciousness, and then — to take my own place in it.
3. To cleanse myself from bioenergy contaminants which have been formed as a result of previous errant living. Also — put in order my own basic bioenergy structures: chakras, dantyans, “bubbles of perception,” the main meridians (see [13,17] and our films).
4. Consistently develop myself as a spiritual heart, which begins to form in the chest chakra anahata (where our lungs are) and can be developed to the cosmic scales. And there is no possibility other than this for serious spiritual achievements!
5. The work which has been done on the above points permits one to start the direct cognition of God — first in the Aspect of Holy Spirits. The Holy Spirits then become the personal Divine Teachers, and They lead the worthy Their disciples up the “ladder” of development of consciousness by higher meditative techniques.
In particular, the blissful Mergence of consciousness with the Holy Spirits is the first very significant personal experience of cognition of God. Holy Spirits thus give Themselves as the Standards of Divine Subtlety of the consciousness — so that students strive to keep it, not to lose such obtained subtlety and return themselves to it in the cases of temporary loss of it.
Then the Divine Teachers — Holy Spirits — lead Their disciples, who have withstood necessary tests, to the cognition of the Primordial Consciousness in His Abode. This Abode is the very Kingdom of God of which Jesus spoke in the quotations given above.
Primordial Consciousness (the Creator) is in the deepest eon (loka, spatial dimension) and is the most subtle form of Consciousness. Therefore, the Path to Him is through the consistent refinement of myself-consciousness. This can be achieved by a complete refusal to stay in coarse emotional states and to accustom myself to the states which are subtle and very subtle. To carry out this task, we have developed the system of psychic self-regulation [13 et al.].
6. Further efforts of spiritual zealots consist in accustoming themselves to the state of coalescence with the Primordial Consciousness, to the growing into Him, and then — to master the ability to come from Him, becoming a Holy Spirit.
This is the minimum program to achieve the Divine Perfection. Such Human becomes the Part of the Primordial Consciousness.
7. But on even higher stages of development it is possible to master focusing the Might of the Primordial Consciousness in one’s proper body and to pour this Might through the body.
The control on dense matter, instant transformation or moving it in space, then dematerialization and re-materialization of my own body — all it will become possible thanks to the mastering of all the above.
* * *
I will note that the evident betterment in physical health is observed during mastering even the first steps of the path of ethical improvement. After all, in this way everyone cleans his or her destiny (karma).
At higher stages of mastering the Path almost all problems with one’s health disappear.
And now let’s look at some aspects of perfecting, about which it is possible to say more than has already been said.